|Genie® TML™-4000 & TML™-4000N Light Towers
- 28 ft (8.5 m) extended tower height.
- Four 1,000 watt metal halide lights. Each light comes with an individual circuit breaker switch for greater flexibility of power use.
- Horizontally mounted lamp assembly generates a more even distribution of light over job site.
- Durable cast aluminum lamp fixtures with tempered glass lenses attached to hinged frames. Convenient bulb replacement accessibility.
- "Tool-less" Quick Aim™ system features a rotational wheel and spring-latch engagement point for both horizontal and vertical adjustment of each lamp fixture.
- Genie's patent-pending tilt-actuating system provides the ability to vertically aim all four lamp fixtures from ground level.
- Dual tower rotation handles and innovative handle-activated locking mechanism to quickly lock tower in desired position.
- UHMW plastic slide pads used throughout the entire mast assembly provide long life and high level of corrosion resistance.
- Patented fold-down outrigger system includes dual deployment positions allowing easy setup on uneven surfaces.
- Front panels are covered with an "ultra tough" polyurethane coating to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Impact-resistant foam core polyethylene plastic fenders will not rust.
- Display panel is illuminated for operator convenience.
- Controls are located behind a separate panel for easy access.
- Field-proven cable routing system provides one of the cleanest and best-protected power cable routing systems in the industry.
- TML-4000N can run continuously for 60 hours between fueling. TML-4000 features an industry-leading continuous run-time rating of 100 hours between fueling.
- Forklift pockets and a crane attachment point provide easy transport on and off delivery vehicles.
- Pad-lockable covers.
- Stainless steel hinges on all covers resist rust and corrosion.
Options and Accessories
- Fuel/water separator
- Cold start package
- Heavy-duty battery (standard w/cold start package)
- Combination 2 in ball/3 in pintle hitch (standard on TML-4000)
- Consult factory for availability of future options and accessories
- Lamp bulbs contain Mercury (Hg).Dispose of lamp bulbs according to local, state and federal laws.