These lifts let you set up in seconds and work at heights of up to 35 ft 6 in (11 m) with exceptional stability — no outriggers needed. With two base options and six platform options, you can choose the ideal model to fit your application.
The standard base model easily rolls through standard doorways, and wide-base models roll through typical industrial double doorways.
Stability and Capacity
A rigid aluminum mast, automatic level sensing and integral leveling jacks offer exceptional stability. Plus, the standard platform is one of the industry’s largest.
All models are equipped with an auxiliary platform-lowering feature for use in the event of a power outage. An outreach option provides over 2 ft (61 cm) of additional horizontal outreach (IWP™-20S) to maneuver over shelves or equipment.
- Standard base of 60 x 32 in (1.52 m x .81 m), easily rolls through standard doorways.
- Standard platform of 27 x 26 in (.69 m x .66 m), the largest standard sized platform in the industry.
- The most rigid mast in the industry, designed for strength, reliability and low maintenance.
- Built-in level sensing. A unique sensor system detects if the unit is not level.
- Power failure protection. All AC and DC models are equipped with an auxiliary platform lowering feature.
Options and Accessories
- Outreach package 26 in (.66 m)
- Power Wheel Assist
- Platform-locating laser light
- Warning light and descent alarm
- AC/DC power
- Platform options
- Fluorescent tube caddy
- Tool Tray
- Dual battery package
- ANSI/SIA A92.3
- CSA CAN3-B354.1
- CE compliance
- AS 1418.10